15 August 2014

Mama H's Birthday Meal!


Hey Guys!!

So yesterday was the birthday of my queen and my rock my Mama!! I was working in the day so we decided to go out for dinner with some of the family! There is a newish Thai restaurant in Hazel Grove called Bangkok Orchid so we headed there! 



I love a good Thai and I cannot complain about this one at all!! It's quite a small restaurant but nice enough for a big party  and a quiet romantic dinner! It was obviously decorated with a Thai influence with Buddhas and ornate pictures, there was a small bar with stools for waiting and mood lighting lining the ceiling. 



The food was amazing! They had an early bird set menu for around £12 or the normal menu with quite a big selection of different dishes. I opted for veggi spring rolls and a prawn Thai red curry with coconut rice! It was delish!!!! I was stuffed to the brim and merry from singa beer!! Couldn't fault the service the were friendly and played with my niece teaching her how to now next to the Buddha figurine! 





Bottom line, if your in the area nip in and give it a try!! Fabulous!! Find them on Facebook for more info. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=664812140229604 


Happy Friday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx