10 June 2014

Tanklets!!

Okay so I wanted a new ankle bracelet and couldn't really find one that I really wanted, I wanted something a bit different to a normal ankle bracelet. I remembered these gloves I used to wear when I was a carnival princess and they had a loop that went around my wrist and middle finger and it just looked so pretty, I thought why not have it for my toe! 

I ordered myself some supplies and made these, I’ve given them the name Tanklet as a little play on toe and ankle. Each one is different and the charms are picked separately for each bracelet, they take me around an hour per bracelet to make!! I made as many as I could with the supplies I had whilst I worked my current job and moved house and kept up with my busy social life lol so they are now on sale at 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MyVixenFashion

I’ve popped a few images below of some of them, so if you like what you see go on over and treat yourself they are only £7.50 with free P&P and they are great for holidays, jazzing up flip flops and dolly’s or just your bare foot ;) I already have a few happy customers that I released the Tanklets to them early so come and join them!

Follow this link to get £5 off your first Etsy purchase, that makes these Tanklets only £2.50!!! You know you want to take a nosey ;)  http://etsy.me/1uW50UW 

Enjoy the coming summer… Peace and Love xx


And this image is a little montage someone sent me after I had given them one, I always love a happy customer so if you purchase one please let me know what you think!!! :) x


6 comments:

  1. I love these! I perfect summer time accessory. I never really think to "dress up" my feet, but I am going to make more of an effort to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i think it's always a part of my body i miss out so i wanted something to make them look pretty! Hit the Etsy link at the top right of the page to take a look! Peace and Love x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow they're super cute. I always by anklets when I'm on holiday (I'm wearing one right now aha) but never tried a Tanklet!

    Love Lucinda xx
    http://thefashionfictionary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yea me too i love my feet to look pretty!! Hit the Etsy link at the top right of the page to have a look at them! Peace and love xx

      Delete
  3. i love it!!!!!!!! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx